Courses and Curriculum Administration
- Full Time (40h/w) - Limited until 31.12.2022
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
- € 2,500* gross/month
The Graduate School Office is a core unit that deals with the organization of student life at IST Austria. It promotes excellence in graduate education and is responsible for student admissions and PhD program administration. As part of our team you will be responsible for administering all components of the PhD curriculum and implementation of new student lifecycle database.
- Administer all components of the PhD curriculum and related events (courses, exams, progress reviews, graduation ceremony, etc.)
- Set up, manage and maintain the student lifecycle database, provide training and assistance for continuous improvement of the database
- Documentation and update of curriculum-related policies and processes
- Liaise with key faculty on curriculum planning and student supervision
- Provide reports to faculty and management (e.g. course evaluations, etc.)
- Higher education (BA/BSc or equivalent) in any relevant field
- Work experience in an academic environment
- Experience with operating a student lifecycle database is an advantage
- High attention to detail, strong process orientation
- Strong time management, prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High level of service orientation and ability to work well with internal or external stakeholders (e.g. university partners, faculty, students, etc.)
IST is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how IST Austria processes your personal data, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.