Engineer Research Group Ibáñez
- Full Time (40 h/w) – Limited until 31/08/2024
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
- € 38,000* gross/year
The Ibáñez group is currently working on the high-throughput discovery of thermoelectric material through solution processes. We are looking for an electrical/mechanical engineer that helps us design and build automatized working stations.
- Design of different set-ups together with the group members
- Automatize measurement set-up for remote control
- Write, update and maintain control software (ideally using LabVIEW)
- Support the lab in the maintenance and optimization of current set-ups
- MSc or PhD in Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry, or other relevant fields
- Previous documented experience working in an experimental laboratory
- Knowledge of instrument control software (e.g. LabVIEW)
- Highly motivated, independent and creative candidate
- Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English is required
IST is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how IST Austria processes your personal data, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.