- Full Time (40h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
- € 2,626* gross/month
The Events Team at IST Austria organizes academic events like conferences, workshops and meetings, public outreach activities or networking events and is now looking for a flexible and reliable team player who is interested in working in an international environment within a diverse and dynamic working atmosphere.
- Supporting IST Austria’s faculty in the organization of scientific conferences, workshops, and other academic events
- Planning and organization of internal events, networking events, and outreach formats
- Improving existing and creating new ideas, formats and contents
- Planning and organizing various other events at IST Austria
- Event marketing and advertising of events via different channels (online and offline)
- Academic degree and work experience in the above listed tasks, ideally in tertiary educational institutions
- Excellent command of English and German
- Experience with design software and implementing marketing measures is advantageous
- Strong team player with excellent communication and organization skills
- High degree of service orientation and hands-on mentality
IST is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how IST Austria processes your personal data, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.