Support Ethical Applications
- Part time (15h/week)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
- € 2,222* gross/month (full time)
The Preclinical Facility (PCF) – a Scientific Service Unit at IST Austria – provides all services necessary for breeding and maintaining rodent (mouse and rat) colonies for basic scientific research.
- First point of contact for research groups for all matters concerning ethical applications
- Preparation and review of ethical applications and cooperation with external (ethical) consultants for review
- Compilation of all necessary documents and submission to authorities for approval
- Transfer of approved applications to relevant databases
- Regular check of all existing applications in the database for completeness and validity
- Maintain an overview of expiring documents (e.g. import authorizations) and take countermeasures if necessary
- Completed studies in Veterinarian Science (MSc or PhD)
- Experience with filing ethical applications is advantageous
- Excellent command of German and English (verbal and written)
- Clear, structured and diplomatic communication
- Hands-on mentality and high level of accuracy
IST is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how IST Austria processes your personal data, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.