- Full Time (40h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
- € 2,626* gross/month
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs is the central service unit for all postdoctoral appointments. Our motivated team supports postdoctoral fellows as well as scientific visitors in all organizational matters regarding their stay at IST Austria.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the postdoctoral community of IST Austria
- Support postdocs in organizational and development/training measures, organizing and leading of workshops and events
- Run and monitor on- and off-boarding processes of scientists and academic guests
- Collaborate with Human Resources regarding contracts and salaries
- Management of internal postdoc programs (management of calls and selection procedure, reporting to outside sponsors)
- Completed higher education
- Proven experience in organizing and leading workshops and events
- Work experience in an international academic setting is advantageous
- Ideally first experience in the coordination of academic programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and good command of German
- Service-oriented and proactive approach
- High ability to multitask and prioritize
IST is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how IST Austria processes your personal data, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.