Project Coordination Graduate School
- Full Time (40 h/w) – Limited until 31/12/2022
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
- € 2,800* gross/month
As a member of the Graduate School Office (GSO) team, you will be responsible for software-related projects, acting as the interface between business users and IT software developers. Coordinating the implementation and testing of the new Student Lifecycle Software, and ensuring the acceptance of the system by multiple stakeholders will be key responsibilities of the role.
- Collecting and updating software requirements from business users: re-designing workflows, writing use cases, drawing sequence diagrams
- Communicating requirements to software developers
- Writing implementation and test plans, and overseeing the implementation and testing of software requirements
- Supporting the day-to-day administration of software systems used in the GSO
- Investigating and reporting bugs to external and internal IT teams
- University degree
- Proven experience with administering software systems (from a business user perspective)
- Good understanding of and experience with processes in higher education
- Comfortable with technical details; programming experience is not required
- Team player who can communicate between business users and IT experts
- Ability to work independently and set milestones and project goals
- The following experiences will be a plus: WordPress, Drupal, workflow management, project management, and/or software testing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
IST is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how IST Austria processes your personal data, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.