- Full Time (40h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
- € 3,500* gross/month
ISTA is a steadily growing institution that is on an ambitious path to double its workforce by 2036. As a research institution, we have a special obligation to consistently work towards incorporating sustainability into all our processes. To meet this demand, ISTA is creating the new position of “Sustainability Manager” to manage and promote the sustainable development of the ISTA campus. We are looking for an experienced professional who will drive this issue forward in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a compelling sustainability strategy for the entire organization in line with the Institute’s mission and goals
- Manage and monitor sustainability measures and projects by working closely with internal units and external partners
- Implement a comprehensive sustainability reporting
- Prepare documents for decision-making and guidelines
- Operate as point of contact for all sustainability-related questions on campus
- Organize and moderate project meetings and workshops
- Create awareness and promote ISTA’s sustainability initiatives
- Proven track record in developing and managing sustainability projects
- Understanding of the technological aspects of sustainability, relevant scientific background or technical education or equivalent experiences
- Experience in project management
- Conceptual and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of English
- High level of social competency and capability to balance diverging interests within the organization to reach sustainable solutions
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how ISTA processes your personal data, please refer to www.ista.ac.at/data-protection.